Sunday, April 17, 2005

Word on the street is that these updates are too long. I'll try to shorten them up.

It was a pretty good weekend. Josh came and even though the weather kept us inside pretty much the whole time it was still a good time. Then my parents came up this morning and took me out to lunch and shopping. I got this coat, two shirts, a tank top, and skirt. Too bad I just realized that one of the shirts is the wrong size. Hopefully I'll be able to get that exchanged soon.

Always right after Josh leaves I frantically search my room in hopes that he forgot something. That way he'll have to come back, even if its just for a minute. Unfortunately he didn't forget anything this morning, BUT I still got that extra minute. I love you babe. Hopefully these next three weeks will just fly.

So there were ducks sitting outside my window this morning. I seriously just sat there and watched them forever. And I'll admit it, I even quacked at them a few times. They were just so cute! I think I might need to get one of my own.

Registering for classes blew. As of now I am only signed up for three classes. I have some major issues going on so hopefully I'll be able to get it all figured out.

Only two weeks of classes left and they are going to be HELL. I apologize now if I'm in a bad mood. I'm sure you all understand though.

Random Thought of the day: My shoulders hurt.

Quotes of the Day: Steph "I love red-headed sluts. They just go down so nice."
Me "If people didn't know that was a shot, that could sound kinda bad."
Erin "How did they get up there? Can ducks fly? Oh wait, yes they can. Nevermind."

Little Known Fact About Me: When I get cold my arm hair stands up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home