Thursday, April 07, 2005

I am the type of person who almost never skips class, no matter how much I really do not want to go. I am always afraid that I am going to miss something. So when I walk up to the room where I have my Japan class and see a sign posted on the door that reads, "Dr. Hennelink's 11 o'clock class is cancelled today!" I am over more than over joyed. It just makes my day. This class has been woderful to me this week. On Tuesday we got back the papers we had written. This is the paper of the book that I didn't read. I was so nervous to get mine back, but when I saw the grade I got on it, I couldn't stop laughing. I somehow managed to get an A on it. I couldn't believe it. How the crap did I do that? Now, these papers are opinion papers so I think that helped a lot. The was about Buddhism and abortion in Japan. Since I know about Buddhism and abortion, I guess I can see how I could pull of writing the paper. I was still not expecting an A. I guess I just got lucky this time.

After seeing them several time, I have come to the conclusion that I am not a fan of the male capris. Guy's shorts are almost that long anyways, do you really need to have capris? I almost feel that you need to be pretty metrosexual to wear them because they are very form fitting. The only reason why I would think guys would want to wear them is because the do show off the butt very nicely, but I still don't think that they are that attractive.I have also been seeing guys who roll up their jeans to look like capris. Just stick with shorts, fellas. Trust me, they look a lot better on you.

After going without for many, many month, we were finally able to vacuum our floor! Thanks to Joel our floor looks amazing! I probably went over the floor at least three times with it, just to make sure. I was so excited about that I was skipping around on it barefoot yelling to Jen, "I'm actually walking on the carpet and not a layer of hair!" I know, it sounds disgusting and believe me, it was. Its sort of pathetic how happy it made me, but you, its the little things that matter.

I came to the conclusion a lot time ago that I hate group projects. We have had all semester to work on our Social Problems project but so far no one has done a thing! We were supposed to meet last week on Thursday but that didn't work out for many reasons, but one being that "no one is prepared". So we decided to move it to this week on Thursday but of of course one of the girls is going to be gone because SHE'S ALWAYS GONE. So we decide to move the meeting to Sunday. I really didn't want it to be on Sunday because I knew I was going to be gone and I have no idea what time we'll be back. Of course, the girl who is always gone is in charge of doing an outline for one chapter. One. And she says to me "I'll try to have it finished by Sunday". Well, it freakin better be finished by Sunday. She has had months to do it, I just don't see why its not finished already. I knew this was going to happen. I hate being the last group to go because everyone thought that we had so much time to do everything and I told them from the very beginning that I didn't want to wait until the last minute to work on it. But here we are two and a half weeks before the project is due and what has been accomplished? Nothing. They just better hope that I'm feeling generous when it come time for me to evalute them.

As busy as I have been this week, time is just creeping by! I suppose it is just because I want it to be the weekend so bad! But after 3:15 it will be! Krista and I are going to see National Treasure tonight at Thursdaze. I wanted to see this for awhile now, so it freakin better be good. If its not though, at least it was free. I have a meeting with my dance group in the morning then its off to Des Moines.

Random Thought of the Day: I better be able to play outside this weekend.

And the Fortune Cookie Says: "Your present plans will succeed."

Little Known Fact About Me: I'm very picky at the kind of lotion I use.

3 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Jean is hot as crap.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Like, mega hot.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

Well thanks guys. I do what I can, and you guys aren't too bad yourselves. :-)

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home