Saturday, April 02, 2005

I am the newest member of Sigma Iota. Well, I will be after tomorrow at 4. I know Ashley never wanted me to join a sorority or anything like that, but this isn't like any normal sorority. Its actually a fraternity. Its an honors and community service fraturnity. It involves doing two community service projects a sememster and going to monthly meetings. I think I can handle that. One of the things that they do is go to the Humane Society.I would LOVE to do that. I would just sit there and play with the kitties all day long. So the induction ceremony is at 4 tomorrow with a picnic following. You are all welcome and I would actually like someone to be there. Everyone I have told about it so far has denied me. :-(

Life could quite possibly be the best board game EVER. Jen, Joel, and I have been obsessed with it this weekend. Joel bought the Simpsons version and so far I done pretty well. The first game we played I wiped the floor with them! It was a little scary at how close it was to the life I want. I was even a police officer! Hopefully it'll be a look into my future.

So far this weekend has really blown. Its the first weekend I have been here in a long time and being here without Josh in like two months. Let me tell ya, its been pretty boring too. Everyone has been busy or have been gone. I'm hoping tonight is going to be A LOT better than last night was. Its already lookin good, so I just gotta hope.

I suppose I better get back to my stuyding. I've got a busy week ahead of me. I have a Criminal Justice System test on Monday, a Social Problems quiz on Tuesday, I get my assignment for my next 5 page Hispanic Lit paper on Tuesday,a Personal Wellness test on Wednesday, I'm meeting with my Social Problems group on Thursday, a meeting with my dance group on Friday, and I'm leaving for Des Moines on Friday. Not to even mention my normal homework I have to do. Thats sort of what every week looks like for me for the rest of the semester. I need to squeeze in a time to meeet with my advisor too. Wish me luck on it all.

Random Though of the Day: Why do I still have fluid in my hear?

And the Fortune Cookie Says: "A surprise will titillate you and frighten you, but you will accept it."

Quotes of the Day: Steph "I know penis. I like it."
Krista "Whoa, this water is cold. Its titillating me."

Little Known Fact About Me: I wore my tennis shoes tonight for the first time in, well I don't even know how long.

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

You never wear those shoes for me.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Jean said...

I know, babe. And like I said, I will wear them for you.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home