I only have six more weeks of actual classes left then its finals week. In a way I want school to be over with but, as I wrote before, I'm a little aprehensive. I was looking over my finals weeks and it isn't looking good. I hate having everything at the end of the week. Especially that week. It's so dumb how I worry about things so far in advance. I can't help it. And lets just say this is not the first time that I have worried about finals week. I'm a freak. I know. I have no problem admittiing it. I just wish I could change it.
I'm really disappointed about being back at school. Why couldn't my Spring Break be this week? Or I just wish that I could have an extra week. I love seeing my friends again though. Jen and I sat and talked forever. It was a good time. I just wish I could spend more time with my Poopsie. I bet he would like that too. Space out the cookies babe. I want those to last all week!
This update is sort of depressing. At least I see it that way. I guess I'm just bored and have nothing better to do than to complain and since no one is around this is the only way I can complain. Sigh.
Random Thought of the Day: I was so excited that Desperate Housewives was one tonight but was massively upset when it turned out to be a rerun.
Little Known Fact About Me: I absolutely HATE making my bed here!
I'm really disappointed about being back at school. Why couldn't my Spring Break be this week? Or I just wish that I could have an extra week. I love seeing my friends again though. Jen and I sat and talked forever. It was a good time. I just wish I could spend more time with my Poopsie. I bet he would like that too. Space out the cookies babe. I want those to last all week!
This update is sort of depressing. At least I see it that way. I guess I'm just bored and have nothing better to do than to complain and since no one is around this is the only way I can complain. Sigh.
Random Thought of the Day: I was so excited that Desperate Housewives was one tonight but was massively upset when it turned out to be a rerun.
Little Known Fact About Me: I absolutely HATE making my bed here!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home