Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Praise Jesus!! My font and color options are back! I'm not really sure why they went away in the first place, but all I know is that they are back now and it makes writing in here so much better. It just adds a little zest I think.

So Josh mentioned awhile ago that he thought the Rate My Puppy website was his favorite. Though I'm gonna have to say that the Rate My Kitty website is clearly better. Mary will definitely agree with me on this one. I think so far this kitty has been my favorite. How freakin adorable and hilarious is that? They also have Rate My Bunny, in case you are interested. I have checked out all three websites and I love them all. I guess that could just be cause I'm an animal freak.

After the creepy, CREEPY bathroom incident that occured over the weekend I am now terrified to shower. As the days go on I calm down a little bit more, but I make sure to look up frequently. Luckily everything has been taken care of, so I should just calm down completely. I'll do my best.

Well its about that time for me to register for classes next semester. I absolutely hate doing this. I hardly ever get into the classes that I want and even if I try to make up a schedule before, I am never gonna have it the way I want it. I was desperately hoping to not have classes on Fridays again, but I have realized that it is impossible. I did meet with my advisor in hopes that he could help me a bit. I was sort of confused when he asked me "You are planning on having a career in Criminal Justice, correct?" Nah, I'm just majoring in Criminology for shits and giggles. I'm really not looking forward to any of the classes I'm planning on taking. I'll just have to deal with it all.

Random Thought of the Day: New underwear is always amazing.

And the Fortune Cookie Says: "You have the ablility to sense and know a higher truth."

Little Known Fact About Me: After watching Oprah about Super Nanny, I really don't think I want children anymore.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

.....and we have an update folks!!!!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

You're having some damn kids.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home