Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I've been struggling all week with the decision of whether or not I should go to Des Moines this weekend. The issue is that I have massive amounts of homework that needs to be finished this weekend and I know if I go to Drake that none of it will get finished. As hard as it was, I told myself that I wasn't going to. Of course I have been changing my mind all week and several times a day if I'm going to go, but I stuck with my decision to stay here. Then I read my horoscope (which is something that I don't do that often) and it says, "Don't let even one more day pass without getting together with the person you've been dreaming about. It really wouldn't be fair -- to you, of course, but to them, too. With the kind of mood you're in, they'll get to see the depth and intensity you're so famous for -- and the passion, too. Don't keep it from them, and don't be afraid to make the first move, either. They'll love it, and you'll be having a ball." It seems as if the stars are telling me to go. Now what do I do?

One reason that makes me question the stars is what my romance horoscope said. "That secret you have been keeping from your sweetheart? Out with it, and the sooner the better--like right now. Even if you feel like you are sparing them or planning something sweet, the truth is best." I'm not sure what secret I'm keeping.

Thanks for the card Mary! I love my paper doll. I popped her out right away and dressed her. I mean, I couldn't just let her chill in her underwear all day. Well, I guess I could have. Honestly I'd rather sit and chill all day in my underwear, but since I'm always cold I figured thats not such a good idea. I have her chillin next to Oinky. (The pig that Josh gave me for Christmas.) Let me tell ya, she does look pretty snappy in that green and pink polk-a-dot number!

I could keep going on other random things but I think I'll end it here for today. I'm working on keeping these short so we'll see how it goes. Ta ta!

Random Thought of the Day: Why are the girls next door so dramatic about EVERYTHING?

And the Fortune Cookie Says: "You are sociable and entertaining."

Quote of the Day: Mary "I am turning into a booze hound."

Little Known Fact About Me: I always have to clean up around my desk before I go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home