Monday, April 25, 2005


Here is a picture of my baby, Cleo. I love this picture. Its crazy and the last I remember, it scares a few people too. She is just so cute. You knew a picture of her would be coming sooner or later. I miss sleeping with her, even though she tends to hog the bed. I can't wait till I'm finished with school cause then she is moving in with me! Contrary to popular belief.Posted by Hello

For the past three days they have served pancakes at lunch. All three days I have passed on it. And all three days I regretted it. Why must they repeat food all the time? At least do it every other day. Speaking of food, I had chicken nuggets tonight at dinner. The last few times I have eaten them I have gotten sick. Like all of the other times, I got sick tonight. Not as bad as the times before, but my stomach was still not feeling well. Will I ever learn, or will I just keep eating them?

Random Thought of the Day: Please let it warm up! My room feels like a freezer!

Quote of the Day: Mary "You have just cursed me for 10 years!"

Little Known Fact About Me: Every single time I flush the toilet, I'm afraid its going to overflow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

stop pooping so huge

8:58 AM  
Blogger Jean said...

I don't have huge poops. Even when I pee I get nervous.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Maybe you shouldn't take such huge pees, either.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home