Saturday, April 23, 2005


Ann tends to complain a lot that she is never mentioned. So here ya go Ann, not only are mentioned, there is also a picture of you. Don't you think we look hot? Posted by Hello

Yesterday was an exciting day. Unfortunately I didn't get as much accomplished as I thought I would, but it was still fun. I decided I would wave my hair and it was a fro. I tried to put some of it up to try to tame it a bit. It kinda worked.Then Krista, Kim and I went to see the movie A Lot Like Love. It was pretty good for a chick flick. Then we went to Wal-Mart and bought some cookie dough and food for dinner. Then Krista and I went back to her sorority house and made our dinner which was Cheesy Chicken Enchilada with rice and put it in a tortilla. It was SO good. We are amazing cooks. Then we made chocolate chip carmel cookies. We did burn those a bit, but yet we still all of them. And even though we said that we weren't going to, we ended up going out. It was a pretty good time considering that I didn't really know anyone there. And I also have to say that doing coke is NOT cool people. What are people thinking?

The plan for today is homework. And trust me, it will be done.

Random Thought of the Day: I always feel gross after I eat eggs.

Little Known Fact About Me: I am terrified of ET.

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

eggs is gross.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home