Thursday, April 28, 2005


I've seen so many bunnies around lately that its made me miss Sammie. She is such a pretty little thing. Well, actually shes not that little. Shes about the same size as my cat. Its kinda weird cause they are like best friends too. I just can't wait to pet her again. Posted by Hello

I'm officially finished with classes. Its sort of a weird feeling. I think back to how things were this time last year and even though I'm not looking forward to many things this summer, I would so much rather be in this situation. As much as I hate doing it, I think its time for me to start packing up my things. Do I really want to write my Spanish paper? Its optional, but it could bump me up to an A- which I would REALLY like. I just hate studying for finals so much and I know that my Japan test is gonna kick my ass. Luckily its my last one and I have a few days off to study for it. We'll see how it all goes. Whats really gonna help me is the AMAZING care package that I got from my parents. I just need to stop eating it or it'll probably be gone this weekend.

Here's a cute little story for you. :-)

A teacher asked her class, "What do you want out of life?" A little girl in the back
row raised her hand and said, "All I want out of life is 4 little animals." The teacher asked, "And what 4 little animals would that be Sugar?" The little girl said,"a mink on my back", a Jaguar in my garage, a tiger in my bed,And, a Jackass to pay for it all." The teacher fainted....

Random Thought of the Day: I'm tired of having to wear a coat

Quote of the Day: Random guy talking about Final Fantasy 11 "She was destroying ALL the force in the universe even though she was a force seizer!!"

Little Known Fact About Me: I got smooshed inbetween automatic doors today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home