Wednesday, May 04, 2005


Here is Steph just poppin in to say hi. Last year when we had our room arranged differently she used to sit like that and "fly". I believe she is attempting to do that. Steph is headed to Costa Rica first semester next year and I am going to miss her dearly. I'm sure she'll have a good time though. Posted by Hello

I've only got one final to go and I'm freakin. I've spent so much time today studying for this final and I feel as though I don't know any of it. Good thing I still have all night because I think I'm gonna need it. I wish it was a multiple choice test. :-(

I'm getting sad. Everyone is moving out. Sam left yesterday, or so I thought until I opened my door at 12:45 last night and found her standing outside my door. Needless to say she scared the crap out of me. She ended up sleeping on our couch cause her parents had taken all of her things home yesterday. Jen is leaving today. Good thing the majority of my friends live in Des Moines and that I where I plan to me a lot this summer. Everything is coming down to its 'last'. Will I miss it? A bit, but I'm excited to see what next year brings.

Random Thought of the Day: Someone burnt popcorn down the hall and it REEKS!

Quote of the Day: Steph "We have such naughty urges."

Little Known Fact About Me: I can't use any mouthwash now besides Listerine. Everything else isn't powerful enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home