Monday, May 02, 2005


Here is Krista and I having a fabulous time in Des Moines last summer. Hopefully we'll be able to have a few nights like that this summer and if not, I'm sure we'll have plenty next year living in our apartment! Posted by Hello

Speaking of our apartment, I can't wait to get out of the dorms. I'm so excited for my own room and to live with all of my new roommates. I know Jen is going to miss me next year and I'm going to miss her too. We'll just have to come visit each other often. Josh doesn't believe that I can fit a king size bed in my room and that he's gonna buy me one just to prove. Go right ahead and do that, babe. I expect to see it in my room by mid August. Ooo, a king size bed. What am I gonna do with all of that space?!

The issue with getting both good news and bad is hoping that the good out weighs the bad. I'm not so sure if that happened for me today, but I'll just give you the news in the order that I recieved it. My supervisor at Aegon emailed me today and said that she wanted me back on a needed basis. So I'll be there the first of the month to help send out commission statements and other random times when they have projects they need me to do. So I'll be going in on Monday to help with statements and she already has a project for me. So this means that I won't have to get another part time job. The bad news is that I didn't get in to one of the classes that I really wanted to. I went to turn in my add slip with the signiture from the professor who was teaching it. They said that class was full so I needed the signiture of the head of the Criminology department as well. I emailed him and he said that the professor is no longer teaching that class and they won't let anyone else in until they figure out who is teaching. Now I'm gonna have to take a class I don't want to and more than likely it'll be a Monday, Wednesday, Friday class. I'll just have to deal I guess.

Random Thought of the Day: This shit is bananas.

Quote of the Day: My cousin Michael in the Gazette "Hangint out with your friends, planting flowers, it's a good time."

Littlen Known Fact About Me: I hate the word 'panty'.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

The less you wear, THE MORE YOU NEED NAIR!!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home