Thursday, May 05, 2005


Here is my roommate Erin being here crazy and weird self. After two years, Erin and I are going our seperate ways. She is moving into Sterling Apartments and I'm moving into Arcadia Apartments, which are on the completely opposite sides of campus. I'm sure that we'll see each othe from time to time though. Posted by Hello

I'm finished!! It really didn't hit me until today when I was on my way back from my last final. Its a weird feeling. Even though I'm not looking to some things, bring on summer! I'm excited to be tan again and to not have to do homework and not be stressed 24/7. Tomorrow I move out and head to Des Moines for my first weekend of summer. Its bound to be a good time. We have much to celebrate. Now I must get back to my packing. Until next time.

Random Thought of the Day: I can't wait to go out tonight!

Quote of the Day: Ashley "OH MY GOSH YOU'RE DONE RIGHT NOW, ARENT YOU!??!?!"

Little Known Fact About Me: I can't sneeze in public.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home