Sunday, May 08, 2005


I just had one of the best weekends ever with Joshiepoo. I did my best to make sure he had a happy birthday, and I think I was successful. I like to think I was anyways. Posted by Hello

I really like going to Des Moines. I really don't think that the drive is that bad either. I just put in some music and sing my heart out the whole. I find that my throat really hurts though when I finally get there. Josh always tells me to look for the big 80 sign that is about half way there. I swear I look for it, I just can never find it. Maybe I'm just not as observant as I think I am. I always seem to have problems getting out of Des Moines though. I just need to go the way I want to and everything will be fine.

I'm not looking forward getting up so early tomorrow for work. At least I'll be making money. I suppose I should get to bed then. Sweet dreams, all.

Random Thought of the Day: I was on my home and I passesd this semi that was carrying cows and one of the stuck it snout out at me as I passed. It was cute, but it smelled really bad.

Little Known Fact About Me: I have to put on lotion and chapstick before I go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home