If you haven't noticed yet, I changed things a bit. Change every now and then is always a good thing. A lot of things will be changing here in the next couple of weeks, so why not change this too. :-)
The countdown has begun. I only have two weeks of classes left and then one week of finals. I'll be honest, I'm freakin. I'm very excited to graduate but at the same time I'm going to miss many things. I'm nervous about getting a job. I'm afraid that I may not get one, and when I do, it's not really going to be what I want. I know we all have to start somewhere and we need to work our way from the bottom. I just have to keep in mind that eventually I will get to place where I want to be. I did buy my cap and gown yesterday. It turns out that my tassel is gold, which I'm very excited about. That's way better than a poopy brown one. ;-)
I have absolutely no motivation left. I have the absolutely worse case of senioritis. I have several important project to finish before the end of the semester and I am seriously dreading trying to get them finished. School is last thing on my mind right now. All I can think about right now is Josh's formal tomorrow night and my wedding and bachelorette party on Saturday. I'm so excited for it all! I hope everything goes well. I'm always afraid of having such high hopes for things.
Speaking of the wedding, something that I also get so much joy out of is going online and seeing what people have bought off of our registries. Josh says that I'm cheating and that I shouldn't be looking, but I can't help it! It's so much fun! And besides, it's not like I don't know what people will be buying us. It's just exciting to know that people are buying us stuff!
Josh did apply for an apartment for us a few days ago and I can't wait to see if we get approved. Our own place! Everything is starting to fall into place. :-)
Okay, well this has been long enough and actually not as exciting as I thought that it would be. So I'll spare you any more of my randomness. Chow!
Random Thought of the Day: How does my room get so messy so fast?
Quote of the Day: Molly "I don't like looking at the backs of pickle spears. They creep my out. They look like alligator tails."
Little Known Fact About Me: My stripped butt is not fading...

1 Comments:
Get your stripped butt over here!
Post a Comment
<< Home