Sunday, August 27, 2006

Well, summer is over. Crazy. My first week of classes and work have been pretty good. Still need to get used to my schedule. I feel like I'm all over the place all the time. All of my classes, except my Tuesday night class are clear on the other side of campus. I also feel like I have to change clothes 800 times a day. I have to wear my work uniform, then change for class, then change for tennis, then change back into what I wore to class. I just need to get used to it all.

I think my classes will be pretty good. I have a couple of big papers to write due at the same time. I have a big presention to give in my Capstone class too. I think I'm going to enjoy my Spanish class though. Its way better than taking a another literature class! I'm pretty excited and yet very nervous for my Correctional Treatment class. We get set up with a criminal who has just gotten out of jail and is living in a halfway house and we write a case study on them. I just hope I don't get set up with a big, burly, scary, man. My professor was kinda scaring me when he was talking about it. It will definitely help me though.

Work has been interesting. Work during the week won't be bad. I just cut desserts and set then out for breakfast. Then I have to fill ice in the pop machines and then get Cafe on the Way set up. Just making sure everything is stocked. I'm very happy I only have my weekend shifts every other weekend. Its still money though!

We got a new roommate! Devin is moving in and getting settled right now. I'm very happy that we were able to find someone so quickly and I think that she will fit in very well here. She is only here for the semester and then one of her friends will be moving in next semester. Very exciting though.

Random Thought of the Day: I don't think my room as ever been so messy.

Quote of the Day: The Northern Iowan "Relaxed lovemaking reduces your chances of suffering dermatitis, skin rashes and blemishes."

Little Known Fact About Me: I laugh for no reason when I'm drunk.

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Boo! Update! BOOOO!!

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home