It's been a crazy, busy and fun week and weekend. I was very happy when a couple of assignments and presentations that I weren't ready for got pushed back. Unfortunately this means that April is going to be a little busy that I had first thought. Of course I'll be able to handle it though. I'm tough.
Friday night Jen and I went over to Sam's. She made us some pasta and garlic bread then we spent the rest of the night playing games. I just have to add that I kicked some ass in Scattergories. We did end up winning Hoopla...with the help of some cheating. I wish I had a picture of the drawing Jen tried to do of a gun. Lets jus say it looked nothing like a gun! It was a good time though.
Saturday was also a blast. We had my cousin's wedding up in Minneapolis. I was more than slightly cold in my dress up there, but good thing the church was well heated. It wasn't quite the traditional wedding which was a nice change of pace. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that Famous Dave's did the catering. It was so good. Unfortunately they only gave me a bites worth of both cole slaw and potato salad. Hangin out with family is always great and I can't wait till the next wedding.
This week and especially this weekend has left me exhausted. Maybe I'll start workin out again next week... :-)
Random Thought of the Day: I didn't shave today. Its driving me nuts!
Little Known Fact About me: I love to sleep on my stomach, but it starting to hurt my back.
Friday night Jen and I went over to Sam's. She made us some pasta and garlic bread then we spent the rest of the night playing games. I just have to add that I kicked some ass in Scattergories. We did end up winning Hoopla...with the help of some cheating. I wish I had a picture of the drawing Jen tried to do of a gun. Lets jus say it looked nothing like a gun! It was a good time though.
Saturday was also a blast. We had my cousin's wedding up in Minneapolis. I was more than slightly cold in my dress up there, but good thing the church was well heated. It wasn't quite the traditional wedding which was a nice change of pace. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that Famous Dave's did the catering. It was so good. Unfortunately they only gave me a bites worth of both cole slaw and potato salad. Hangin out with family is always great and I can't wait till the next wedding.
This week and especially this weekend has left me exhausted. Maybe I'll start workin out again next week... :-)
Random Thought of the Day: I didn't shave today. Its driving me nuts!
Little Known Fact About me: I love to sleep on my stomach, but it starting to hurt my back.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home