Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Crazy things are happening! I had a class cancelled on Friday (I think thats when it was), I had a class cancelled on Monday, I had one cancelled today, and I have one cancelled for tomorrow. This has never, ever happened to me before, and it will probably never will happen again. Professors are normally crazy about cancelling classes. This just means that we're behind now and are gonna have to squeeze in a bunch of stuff all at once. So, I'm not sure that it's really a good thing. It makes me feel kinda lazy.

So we're supposed to get like 9 inches of snow tomorrow. I'm not too happy about that. It was so warm yesterday and then tomorrow we're supposed to get a blizzard? That just doesnt seem right. I guess I can handle it snowing one more time, as long as it is the last time before spring.

My mom had to be up in Waterloo yesterday for work, so she stopped by yesterday to hang out with me. She wasn't here long because I had class, but it was good to see her. She always gets so sad when she leaves. She gets sad now, but I bet she'll be ready for me to leave at the end of summer!

Random Thought of the Day: I slept SO well last night.

Quote of the Day: Dr. Featherstone "Oh my gosh! She lost the son of God!"

Little Known Fact About Me: I love to go for car rides. (It makes me sound like a dog.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Makes you look like one too. Why can't you keep your head in the car?!

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home