Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Yeah, its been awhile. What can I say, I'm a very busy person. I'm frantically trying to finish my term paper thats due Thursday, I'm getting ready for my presentation thats tomorrow, I'm have to write a Spanish paper for Thursday, and fill out my evaluations for my extra homework hours for Spanish which is also due on Thursday. Then I have to start studying for my test on Tuesday. Then, of course, I have to start studying for finals. AHH! So needless to say I may seem nonexistent until finals are over.

Speaking of school, I got thrown out of class today. Okay, so it wasn't just me it was the whole class. My professor got really pissed cause no one reads and only the same few people talk in class. I know this may come as a shock to you all, but one of those people is actually me! Out of no where one day I just starting talking and I haven't stopped since. But anyways. He asked us all a question and gave us about a half a second for someone to answer then he flipped about how we are wasting our university education by not actually doing what we are supposed to and how its not his job to just sit there and pour the information into our skulls and told us all to leave. We all just looked at each other, got up and left in silence. I was kinda scared. We'll see how Thursday goes.

We went to Chinese restaurant over break and since it was a buffet, Josh told me that meant I had to try something new. So try something new I did. I ate a crab leg. They were in this big tub of water so I couldnt really see what I was grabbing. I was horrified to see that I actually grabbed one with a claw on it, but I still took it. I sit down and try to rip it apart with my hands. Of course that didn't work, so I had to use this metal crab leg crusher thing. I immediately starting freakin but after all of it, I still ate it. I fear that in my next life I'll come back as a crab, to be thrown into a pot of boiling water alive, then have my limbs ripped of and stuffed in a tub of more hot water, to be crunched by some metal object, and eaten.

Random Thought of the Day: I want a hippopotamus for Christmas. Only a hippopotamus will do.

Quote of the Day: Mary: "Where's Fante?" (her stuffed elephant) Me: "....my arms."

Little Known Fact About Me: I prefer paper towels to napkins.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Small correction: Phanti

6:38 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

Big correction: name should have been Trunkzy

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home