After looking at pictures of almost every other girl in college, it seems that I'm not showing enough skin. I'm not joking. You don't have to look too hard to find this pictures. Seriously, its just ass and tits EVERYWHERE! Was I not informed of something? Is part of the college experience to be running away with just the necessities covered? (And lets be honest, sometimes even those aren't covered.) Now don't worry, I'm not going to go buy a huge push-bra, the lowest cut shirt I can find, and a skirt that just covers my ass. Though I'm sure some of you wouldn't complain if I did. I just don't see why people think in order to look sexy you pretty much have to show everything off. Isn't some of the fun leaving a bit for the imagination?
My Criminology professor made fun of me for how many pens and pencils I have. Its true. I do have many, and I'll be honest, most of the pencils don't have lead and I really only use two of the pens. I just can't throw them away. I guess I'm just a pack rat and have a hard time parting with things. Just think of all the tests and assignments I've done with those pens and pencils. Do you really just expect me to throw them away?!
Random Thought of the Day: I just want to scream!
Little Known Fact About Me: Even with my big bed, I really only sleep on the right side of it.
My Criminology professor made fun of me for how many pens and pencils I have. Its true. I do have many, and I'll be honest, most of the pencils don't have lead and I really only use two of the pens. I just can't throw them away. I guess I'm just a pack rat and have a hard time parting with things. Just think of all the tests and assignments I've done with those pens and pencils. Do you really just expect me to throw them away?!
Random Thought of the Day: I just want to scream!
Little Known Fact About Me: Even with my big bed, I really only sleep on the right side of it.

2 Comments:
Do your feet still hang off the bed...mine do :( Stay covered Juani!
My feet do hang off the bed, but I kinda like it.
Post a Comment
<< Home