
Well, here is the whole herd of us on Saturday when we were gettin ready to go out for Halloween. All of my roommates and I were the Village People, minus our carpender.(Rachel was babysitting, but she joined us later.) Also in the crowd was Jill as a catholic school girl, though I must say I never looked like that going to school, and Nicole, Maria, and Val as Corona Girls. All and all it was a crazy night. Unfortunately, Krystie wasn't up to acutally making it out with us. We all got back from the bar and Krystie comes stumbling out of her room, still in costume, saying "I missed Halloween!" She sure did. We were all upset to find out the next morning that someone had stolen all of the money we had saved up from all the cans we returned. Whats even more upsetting is that everyone that was over were our friends. Cool guys. Guess we'll have to find a new place to keep our money.

I keep having disturbing dreams. A few days ago I had a dream that I had gotten raped and that no one cared. Everyone just ignored me and I even tried to get the school to do something about it and they just brushed me off. Then last night I had a dream that I was at some house and the room I was in was set up like my bedroom. These two guys walk in with a knife and told me to get on the floor inbetween my chair and desk and the guy with the knife can and sat on top of me so I couldn't go anywhere. The other guy then brought in like five more people and tied them up. Then the guy on top of me took the knife and cut my throat, just enough to make it bleed. Then he took it and cut my stomach, but this time it was much deeper. Then he took the knife and stabbed in my mouth, severely cutting my tongue. Then something happened and the guys left and everyone ran away, leaving me there bleeding everywhere. I then somehow ended up in a school trying to find someone to help me, but everyone was just too busy. I grab my cell and tried to call Josh but it wasn't working. I somehow get home but my mom didn't think that it was that big of a deal and all my dad did was comment on my mom's new shoes. I'm really getting tired of being ignored in these dreams. I guess studying for my Crim classes so late at night isn't good. Sleep and I really didn't get along last night.
This was a long update, I know.
Random Thought of the Day: I don't feel well.
Quote of the Day: My Stat Prof "Dracula would take all of the people who lived on the street and lock them up in a building and burn them all to death. Some may think this was cruel, but I think of it more as a innovation in health care."
Little Known Fact About Me: I don't like pumpkin pie.

2 Comments:
note for the future, dont write in yellow
ok, after I got over the yellow to read it, that is horrible! I would care juani and do something about it!
Post a Comment
<< Home