Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Good news! I don't have scabies! Deep down I knew that I didn't, but I was still freakin out. I like to think of the worst possible explanation, that way if it is that, then I'm prepared for. If it turns out not to be, then I'm relieved. It turns out that its allergies. They aren't exactly sure what causes it, but they do know that it will eventually go away. Its just a form of eczema. I had the option of either doing nothing, or going on steriods for it. They decided that since it wasn't too severe yet, that I would just have to deal with it. So dealing with it I am. I still itch like crazy and my arms are freakin out now. I guess we'll see how long it lasts. I'm just happy its not scabies, as I'm sure others are as well.

I've come to the conclusion recently that I absolutely hate sponges. They're just gross! They smell really bad and I really don't think that I'm getting anything that clean by using them. I feel dirty after I use them. My hands will reek for hours afterwards, even though I wash my hands when I'm done using it. I've started using these scrubby brush things, but I just feel awkward using them. I think that I'm going ot have to hire someone to do my dishes when I get older.

Seriously, why are there always good movies on TV when its time for me to go to bed? Sunday night The Mask was on followed by Encino Man. (So they aren't the best, but I still would have watched them.) Then last night Zoolander was on. Why do they do this to me? If I ever see that The Brave Little Toaster is on, I'm definitely staying up for it!

Random Thought of the Day: I almost walked into the wrong class today.

Quote of the Day: Kara "The thauce will thicken as it stands."

Little Known Fact About Me: I cut my fingernails once a week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

There are more moths on your blog than there are flying out of Mark's wallet.

Ohhhhh, double zing!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home