The Green Day concert was AMAZING!! After waiting in line for what seemed to be forever and running up and down several aisles to find our seats, we finally got settled. My throat and ears were killing me by the time we got out of there, but it was all SO worth it. I was so excited when they got on stage that I could hardly contain myself, and at times I definitely didn't. I was screaming and singing and jumpin around the whole time. I would definitely pay another $50 to go see them again. Some lucky people go to up on stage with them and play while Billie sang. One of the girls even got to keep his guitar! I think I would have peed my pants had that been me. I still get super excited thinking about it all. Definitley an amazing night.
This was seriously the fastest weekend of my life. It seemed that as soon as I got there I had to just turn around and leave. Josh and I have been pretty lucky in the fact that we have been able to see each other every weekend for the past month. Now its back to the normal two weeks or so. Its going to be a long two weeks.
Random Thought of the Day: I've got a busy week ahead of me.
Quote of the Day: Dad (talking to Mary about how dirty her room is) "Mary, I think these drawers have sliders on them. They open and close. You might even be able to get clothes in them if you want."
Little Known Fact About Me: I prefer chunky peanut butter.
This was seriously the fastest weekend of my life. It seemed that as soon as I got there I had to just turn around and leave. Josh and I have been pretty lucky in the fact that we have been able to see each other every weekend for the past month. Now its back to the normal two weeks or so. Its going to be a long two weeks.
Random Thought of the Day: I've got a busy week ahead of me.
Quote of the Day: Dad (talking to Mary about how dirty her room is) "Mary, I think these drawers have sliders on them. They open and close. You might even be able to get clothes in them if you want."
Little Known Fact About Me: I prefer chunky peanut butter.

3 Comments:
I got to go onstage with the wonderful boys of NSYNC'..does that count for something ;)
Haha, yeah even though you said you were going to the library and would be home by dark. But really you strolled in after 10 after flying back from the Quad Cities at probably insane speeds and having your windshield wiper blade go flying off your car? Yeah, I guess that counts for something.
And to think...I still missed a fun filled night of bowling. I'll always have that one special moment with Joey..haha
Post a Comment
<< Home