
How cute is this llama?! I mean seriously! Okay, so its body is a little scruffy and dirty, but look at that face! I could almost just grab it and give it a big kiss!

My Crime and Public Policy professor, Dr. Gorton, told us today about this class he will be teaching in the fall. Its called Correctional Treatment and Theory and basically you get paired up with and a criminal who has gotten out of prison or one who is waiting to go to prison who lives in sort of a halfway house in Waterloo and you do interviews with them. Then with these interview you write case studies. He said its a lot of work, but I would love to do this!! It sounds a little scary but then I just have to think that these are the people who I will be dealing with on a daily basis. I don't think the school would pair us up with anyone who is too dangerous. We'll see what the future brings!
Random Thought of the Day: If I never saw that Sub City commerial again it would be way, way too soon.
Little Known Fact About Me: In high school we learned this relaxation technique in P.E. once and I still use it when I can't sleep.

1 Comments:
AWWW!...Give me a kiss! Me l-l-amma Mary! You have got to tell me this relaxation technique!
Post a Comment
<< Home