Praise Jesus!! My furniture is coming tomorrow! My room will no longer look so empty and boring and hopefully it won't echo anymore. I'm afraid that even after I get my furniture my room will still look kinda boring. I'm working on it I swear! At least I am in my mind. I find all of these posters that I want, but they are kind of expensive for how small they. I'll just have to look in some stores for things I guess. But the important thing is that I'm going to have a dresser!! No more suitcases and bags for me! Hooray!
Several people I have talked to lately have said that its weird if you are watching tv by yourself and you laugh out loud. This all started with Mary asking me if I do. I do it constantly. If something is funny I'm going to laugh whether someone is with me or not. I guess I'm just weird.
Random Thought of the Day: I went and bought two things of cookies tonight. MMM!
Quote of the Day: Kim (whispering) "Ice cream!"
Little Known Fact About Me: Every Tuesday and Thursday I wake up at 7 to shower but then go back to bed for about two hours.
Several people I have talked to lately have said that its weird if you are watching tv by yourself and you laugh out loud. This all started with Mary asking me if I do. I do it constantly. If something is funny I'm going to laugh whether someone is with me or not. I guess I'm just weird.
Random Thought of the Day: I went and bought two things of cookies tonight. MMM!
Quote of the Day: Kim (whispering) "Ice cream!"
Little Known Fact About Me: Every Tuesday and Thursday I wake up at 7 to shower but then go back to bed for about two hours.

6 Comments:
That is absolutely ridiculous that you cant laugh out loud if you are alone...its like an involuntary action. something is funny but I dont laugh...that just doesnt make sense..So I would just sit there emotionless while laughing inside?
Precisely. You're all weird if you laugh at the TV by yourself.
I would bet almostly anything that if you watch AFV by yourself that you laugh at the TV. Someday I will catch you doing it!
Haha, Krista has heard me laughing at the tv when I've been by myself.
if krista heard you, were you really by yourself?
Yes, I was in my room by myself and Krista was across the hall in her room. No one was watching tv with me.
Post a Comment
<< Home