Sunday, August 28, 2005
About Me

- Name: Jean
- Location: Marion, Iowa, United States
My name is Jean Fleming. I'm a college student and enjoy watching the Golden Girls. Oh, and also the Nanny. I spend two hours getting ready for class. My boyfriend Josh is cute and doesn't spend that much time getting ready for class.
Previous Posts
- A very creepy monkey. We decided to get the monkie...
- A cute little prarie dog. I had so much fun this...
- I didn't feel like posting a picture this time. So...
- Can you believe it? I actually went shopping today...
- Oh sweet summer, come back to me. I would give any...
- I promised you yesterday pictures of my apartment ...
- This is our fabulous kitchen, where I'll be making...
- Here is my bathroom. Just your typical bathroom I ...
- And last but not least, my room! Even with all of ...
- My room will look a lot better once I get my bed, ...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home