
My room will look a lot better once I get my bed, dresser, and chair. Its not easy living out of suitcases. I can't remember what cloths are in which suitcase. Hopefully I won't have to live like this much longer.

I had the wonderful experience last night of learing what my neighbors are like. They had people over till like 5 in the morning and they were all outside my window screaming! I didn't tell them to be quiet since it was a Saturday night, but if its like this during school, I may just have to make a few enemies.
Krista moved in today! Hooray! I'm going to have to do some massive cleaning. The shower curtain in my bathroom is covered in mold. Luckily, Krista bought a new one. Well, I hope you all enjoyed the pictures. Let me know what you all think of it!
Random Thought of the Day: I can look across the street and see all the buildings that my classes are in. :-)
Little Known Fact About Me: I already hate making food for myself.

3 Comments:
This damn green is annoying as hell.
But nice pics. Looks like a nice place. Not like our old, SCARY house right?
Your new apartment looks great and I bet it smells better than the "scary house". The upside of moving in with a bunch of girls is that someone should always be around which will keep you from being lonely when Joshie Poo isnt there!!
I don't mind the "old, scary house". And that is very true about living with a bunch of girls. Lets just hope we all get along! Which, I'm sure we will. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home