
Sorry. This is sort of a dark picture but its pretty funny if you ask me. Oh crazy Mary. Though I can completely understand. I think we had been in the car for quite some time at the time of this picture. Mary came home this weekend and she entertained me. Next week she actually move home for good. I bet she is pretty excited about it!

Today starts the exciting day of furniture shopping for my apartment! Look out Cedar Rapids, the Flemings are in search of a bed, dresser, and a desk. We plan on searching high and low for these. Okay not really. We're hoping to get most of it at Smulekoff's. Hooray for family discounts and free deliveray! Lets just hope its all a sucess. Teresa and I are moving out and Mary is moving in and of course Ann is staying put here as long as she can. Will my parents ever have an empty house?
So on Thursday I read an article in the paper that Denver has banned pitbulls. I can understand how they would ban stray ones or ones that have attacked or something along those lines, but every single one? They are going into people's houses and taking away their pets and putting them all to sleep! They have captured over 300 and put almost that many to sleep already. I just think that is horrible! Mary and I both said that we could go to jail before they let them take away our baby Cleo. (If Cleo was some weird attack cat.) It said people who are opposed of this are calling the Animal Control people Nazis. I feel sorry from those people who actually have their pets under control and are still losing them.
Random Thought of the Day: Come back Josh! I'm really missing you and I can't wait to hear all about it!
Little Known Fact About Me: I hate being late.

2 Comments:
JUAN!!!! I can't believe you did it!!!!!!
I had to Mary! I couldn't help myself!
Post a Comment
<< Home