
This is what happens when I get bored. Sort of an interesting picture. I enjoy it.

The weekend in Des Moines was enjoyable. I got to see all of my favorite people, minus one. Where did you go Steph? We spent most of the time just lounging around. I'll be honest, I was pretty scared when I was in the house by myself Tuesday morning. I kept hearing things up in the attic and downstairs. I hope I never have to be there alone again. I wish I could always spend five days there at a time. I'm sure Josh was ready for me to leave, though. He was practically throwing me out the door. ;-)
With my parents gone all week I'm forced to cook for myself. This would be a lot easier if we had more food in the house. I was really craving some chicken nachos but we didnt have anything to make them. Instead I had to have a BLT, or my case its just a BL.
Congradulations to my cousin on having a baby girl!
Happy Belated Birthday To:
Ashley! Finally 20.
Aunt Grace who turned 100!
Random Thought of the Day: I'm getting very annoyed!
Little Known Fact About Me: I always forget to change my contacts.

1 Comments:
annoyed at what, you whiner
Post a Comment
<< Home