Sunday, June 19, 2005


Happy Father's Day! I think my dad had a pretty good day. He got everything he asked for and got to spend the day with me! So, what more could you ask for? Posted by Hello

After a fun, full weekend in the sun, I am burnt to a crisp! I spent yesterday at the beach with the girls then today my family took our boat out. It was an absolutely amazing weekend. I love being outside. I'm so excited not to be white anymore! I just wish that I wasn't red and in pain.

So I'm gonna be one hot chica here pretty soon. I'm sure by the end of the week I'll be peeling up a storm and then today I found a crazy rash on my ankles. Then I also saw my heatrash is back. I always get this. My hands just freak out and get all bumpy. Its not horribly bumpy, just around my knuckles and such. Yeah, I'm a freak.

Random Thought of the Day: Being outside is one of the most relaxing things ever!

Little Known Fact About Me: I make the biggest deal out of the smallest things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home