Tuesday, June 14, 2005
About Me

- Name: Jean
- Location: Marion, Iowa, United States
My name is Jean Fleming. I'm a college student and enjoy watching the Golden Girls. Oh, and also the Nanny. I spend two hours getting ready for class. My boyfriend Josh is cute and doesn't spend that much time getting ready for class.
Previous Posts
- I'm hoping that the size of the lettering isn't a ...
- We were rockin our old school Life Investors shirt...
- I'm becoming a huge fan of ducks. I'm not really s...
- I can't believe that Josh doesn't have internet un...
- This is when we went horseback riding when we were...
- I miss my girls. (Look at the reflection in the mi...
- Isn't she adorable?! I took that like three second...
- When it says "don't feed the bears", you probably ...
- There's still a chance! After being MASSIVELY disa...
- I just had one of the best weekends ever with Josh...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home