Tuesday, June 14, 2005


I'm hoping that the size of the lettering isn't a sign of importance. If so, I'm definitely bottom of the food chain. It would make sense though. They even moved the trash pile to outside my cube. Hmm, I think they're trying to tell me something. Posted by Hello

I spent the most I have ever spent on a hair cut tonight. It was $30. I about pooped myself when she said how much it was. I had been going to Master Cuts but I really didn't like them there and I didn't like the way they cut my hair. So I decided to go to Regis tonight. I may try some place else next time. If you know any good places, let me know. Keep in mind that I'm cheap!

I'm distracted by this VH1 show right now called 100 Greatest Kids Stars so this is all you're gonna get.

Random Thought of the Day: I think I saw the people in the car behind me on my way home from work doing something very dirty!

Little Known Fact About Me: I used to be afraid of the sump pump.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That has to be one of the best posts I have seen in awhile juani. With regards to the sign...no offense...but I am surprised you got one at all. I mean...who is going to go on the hunt looking for the ever important statement stuffer. Awwww...I still love you Juani!

11:16 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

I'm not just a statment stuff!! I'm also a terminator! :-)

4:36 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

but im sure you are also getting your's highlighted and such.

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well hopefully your $30 haircut looks like a $30 cut. Your boyfriend I hear spent $17 and you cant even tell they did anything!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home