Friday, May 27, 2005


This is when we went horseback riding when we were in Colorado last summer. It started to hail and rain like mad just shortly after we had started. I was definitely terrified at moments when my horse just started sliding down the mountain. As you can see though, I made it back safely. I was wearing a panhco, but clearly it didn't help too much. Look at my hair! Yuck! That is why I straighten it every day. I think my favorite thing about this picture is Ann's horse. It always stuck its tongue out. Posted by Hello

Mary emailed me some fabulous pictures but I'm having some issuses with them. I tried to save the pictures several times, but each time I failed. I don't understand what the problem is, but don't worry Mary, I'm doing my best to figure it out!

I'm off to Des Moines this weekend. Hooray hooray! Well, at least I'm excited. There are some plans in the making to go to the zoo and to meet up with Jen and Joel to go frisbee golfing. You all have a fun weekend, cause I know I will be!

And Steph, don't be upset! Everyone loves looking at your ass! Or maybe its just me.....;-)

Random Thought of the Day: I had some CRAZY dreams last night. I woke up sweating. Literally, my shirt was wet.

Little Known Fact About Me: I'm a freak about animals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home