
I miss my girls. (Look at the reflection in the mirror. Yeah Steph!)

Where's the flood? I'm not really sure, but I was definitely rockin some high waters today. I think its time that I invest in some new khakis. They are really the only pair that I have. Otherwise all of my pants are black or gray. I think I deserve a new pair. I think I've had these for like four years. But who really thinks that I'll go get a new pair?
I itch somthin fierce!! This supid sunburn. I'm afraid I might peel. I would put lotion on the burn, but its kinda hard to reach my back. I guess I'll just have to ask for some help.
Random Thought of the Day: Worst summer EVER.
Quote of the Day: Janice "You guys could sit in the same cube and do that. You could even do it hungover!"
Little Known Fact About Me: It seems like I need to be fed every four hours.

3 Comments:
Every FOUR hours?! That does not bode well for this weekend.
Haha, don't worry babe. If need be, I'll help buy some snacks. Also, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. We'll probably need to get me something.
Jean I'm not sure if i can forgive you for putting that picture up...
I'llget my revenge..in the meantine keep updating..please
A bored soul,
Steph
Post a Comment
<< Home