Monday, June 06, 2005


I'm becoming a huge fan of ducks. I'm not really sure why, I just think they are absolutely adorable. This particular duck was pretty friendly. At least to me. She just walked right up to us. She mustn't have liked Ann too much though, because she definitely bit her. Posted by Hello

I actually worked out today! I know, its a miracle. Its definitely time that I start doing that again. Its another plus of working at Aegon. I actually have a place to work out. Otherwise I might actually be forced to run outside. I'm not a big fan of people watching me work out or run for that matter. Luckily not too many people were in the weight room today.

Every single member of my family asked at some point tonight where I was going. I'm not exactly sure why they thought I was going somewhere, because I definitely wasn't going anywhere. Maybe it was because I was wearing a skirt. It was just because its freakin hot out and I hate wearing shorts. So all that I'm really left with is skirts. The only downfall is that I just have to be more conscious of how I sit.

Random Thought of the Day: I'm lonely.

Little Known Fact About Me: It seems that I always wake up 15 minutes before my alarm goes off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home