
I can't believe that Josh doesn't have internet until June 8th! Its already been like a week since he hasnt had it. I'm going nuts! I think that I should get my phone extended from a half and hour to 45 minutes a day. I think thats reasonable. Only until he gets his internet, of course.

Since I haven't been doing much of anything lately, I've decided to do something with my time and read a book. The book I am currently reading is The Da Vinci Code. I guess I didn't really know what the book was about before I started reading it. I just heard that it was a really good book. Which, I must say it is. I am flying through it. Several people have made comments to me about reading it and my dad had made it a point to make sure that I understand that its fiction. This book is in no way changing my beliefs. The ideas that they talk about are not new to me. I don't want to say some things and ruffle some people's feathers. I think its a very interesting book and I should have the book finished this weekend. Up next, Angels and Demons. Which I hear is even better.
Well, its off to Chicago for the weekend. I wish we were staying in a hotel, but I guess I have no say in that. Oh well. My cousin is graduating high school on Saturday and I'm excited for all of the food! I'm sure I'll come homem weighing like 20 pounds more. I'm excited to see some of my cousin's and aunts and uncles again. I don't get to see most of them all that much. I'm sure it'll be a good time. Don't have too much fun without me this weekend.
Happy Birthday tomorrow Molly!
Random Thought of the Day: Its summer. Why am I still white?
Quote of the Day: Ashley "She lives in Pittsburg. Wait...is Pittsburg a state?"
A TV Show "What state is to the east of West Virginia?" Ashley's Dad "East Virginia!!" (I guess it runs in the family ;-) )
Little Known Fact About Me: I like to hang my feet over the end of the bed.

1 Comments:
Man, I look ridiculous in the picture. I actually got my hair cut last Wednesday (secretly). Can't wait until you see it!
Post a Comment
<< Home