Thursday, June 09, 2005


We were rockin our old school Life Investors shirts today, thanks to Bill Kuennen. I think my favorite is Pat's lady sweater. Clearly a bit too small. He was also having issues standing in that position. People were definitely giving me crazy looks all day though. That was probably not as bad as Liz wearing a "Life Investors Ambassador" shirt and walking down into the cafeteria and finding about 50 agents, all of who were men, wearing the exact same shirt. She was a little embarassed. Posted by Hello

My cold is finally settling down. I feel A LOT better today. It seemed to have come out of no where and it hit hard! I felt like death the past two days but thankfully I'm feeling almost 100% better today, minus all the snotting. I think blowing your nose is one of the most digusting things ever. I'll be honest, I used to not blow my nose. I would just wipe, but in situations such as this, that is impossible. So from here on out, I'll just blow my nose. Though my nose is now starting to chap from all the blowing.

I finally won something for EA days!! Its a $10 gift certificate to Hy-vee/Drugtown. I think I only won due to some cheating, but nonetheless, I still won. EA days have been sort of a let down this year. I'm not a fan of all the candy. I mean, I appreciate it, but I can think of better things to get. Also, I'm not a fan of any of the grand prizes. I didn't put my name in for any of them. This way it just makes the odds better for those who actually want it.

I'm off to Des Moines for the weekend. So don't expect an update for awhile and lets hope Josh is stocked with kleenexes.

Random Thought of the Day: To all of you who went to Xavier, I saw Mr. Phelan AND Ms. Mc Vay at Panera TOGETHER! Scandalous.

Quote of the Day: Mary "He remineds me of a Kevin Stultz. He's even Asian....but its not just because he's Asian."

Little Known Fact About Me: I feel like I can't breathe when people are too close to my face.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who reminds her of me?

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually had an LI Ambassador shirt just like that, but I gave it to some old man. I think it was Bill Kuennen. And... I won an EA days prize this year as well... $5 to Long John Silvers. You can have it if you want.

AEGON employee Bill

10:52 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

I'll take it.

Whenever you say "agents", I always think of the Matrix. Are they machines searching through a false reality for "the one"? Or just insurance salesmen?

Ex-AEGON employee Josh

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home