
It was a weekend full of Josh, Josh, and more Josh. What more could I ask for? I bet he's gonna be mad that I posted this picture, but its my favorite one of him.

It was a fun filled weekend. We started the weekend off with his cousin's rehearsal dinner. Then Saturday morning we went to the Pet Parade downtown followed by the Science Station. I hadn't been there in a really long time. It was pretty good. Then that night we went to his cousin's wedding were we got SOAKED. It just made the evening that much more exciting. Sunday was our one year anniversary. He surprised me and stayed home one more night just so he could be with me. :-) And I loved every minute of it.
The good news is next weekend I get to do it all over again, but for even longer! You think he'll get sick of me after spening five full days with me? I guess we'll find out.
Random Thought of the Day: I hear a noise in the other corner of my basement, but the thing is I'm the only one down here. ( I'm scared!)
Little Known Fact About Me: Clearly, I scare easily.

2 Comments:
Yes yes, I'm beautiful. My favorite picture of Josh:
this one
PPet parade...PPet parade...PPet parade
Post a Comment
<< Home