Wednesday, June 29, 2005


Oh Stephrika, look at what has become of you. I swear I didn't mean to kill you. I think a good question to ask is, since you are pretty well dead, why do I still have you? Posted by Hello

So I FINALLY decided to fix my schedule for next semester. It claims that I am now signed up for 18 credit hours. Though I think that is mistake. I had issues with this one class and they told me I couldn't take it, but it appears on my schedule and under the professor's name it says "dropped". What does that mean? I technically never signed up for it but yet it says I'm taking it. Who knows. I'll need to figure that out and fast. So ladies and gentleman, my final schedule for the fall semester of 2005 is as follows: MWF from 10am to 12 pm I have Criminology and Intro to Stats. T TH from 12:30 to 4:45 I have Women, Crime and Society, Multimedia (spanish class) and Crime and Public Policy. It'll be a thrilling semester if I do say so myself. Okay, so it won't. I sort of had to just take what I could get.

I have also come to the conclusion that since I only have two years left of college ( I am determined to only have two left) that I am going to become a nerd. I don't like the grades that I get and I know I can do better if I try. So try I will. Also, I hate math and I'm horrible at it. So, Josh better be ready to help me with Stats. I'm definitely scared for this class.

I was told not to go back to work until next week on Wednesday, July 6. What am I going to do with all of my time. I was so bored today. I might as well head to Des Moines early, right?

Random Thought of the Day: Crazy is what crazy do. Crazy in love, I'm a crazy fool!

Little Known Fact About Me: I don't like pretzels and I don't like mustard, but I like mustard pretzels.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Juani if you go to des moines early let me know! Do you think you could meet me one day for lunch? No offense to the office workers but it's weird eating with them and I am SICK of eating alone. People feel they then have to right to join you and that just aint' so!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Babe, you can come as EARLY as you want. Tonight, even. :-) Just make sure you stop at my house and pick up those CUPCAKES

12:01 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

Haha, I'm beginning to think that all you are really excited for are the cupcakes. We'll see if I pick them up for you. Maybe I'll just happen to eat them all on the way there. :-)

2:01 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

:-(

8:23 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

Oh dont worry, babe. I picked them up and I wont eat any of them.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home