Monday, July 11, 2005

I tried to upload a picture, but that was unsucessful. I'm sure you do without one. Do you really even enjoy them anyways?

I tried to go apartment shopping this weekend. My mom and I set out on Saturday to buy my a new comforter but I couldn't find any I like. Well, I take that back. I found some that I like, they are all just freakishly expensive. So I left with no comforter but I came home with a dress! I saw this dress months ago and I was so upset because the dress was so expensive. Then I went into Express and they were having massive sales and I saw the dress. There was only one left and luckily it was in my size. I quickly grabbed it and walked over to my mom and said, "If this dress fits, I'm buying it." And so I did. It was originally $130 and I got it for $30! Thats a good buy, if I do say so myself. I did buy a desk chair tonight though. Now I just need a desk to go with it.

I slept for over 12 hours last night. I went up to Cedar Falls with the girls on Saturday, but I didn't think that I was that sleep deprived. I felt like I was drugged when I woke up. I was so disappointed too, because last night they had three hours of Full House on but I was too tired to stay up to watch it all. Maybe some other day.

Random Thought of the Day: I'm doing everything I can to get away for awhile.

Little Known Fact About Me: I hate using a different kinds of shampoo and conditioner.

3 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

And get away we shall. How about dugout seats so close we can smell Chipper's arm sweat?

9:39 AM  
Blogger Jean said...

I'm so excited! :-D Not only dugout seats, but we can pet and feed sting rays too!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Jean said...

Oh, I'm glad that video can not be posted. That was a one time showing which will NEVER happen again. I seriously question how I had friends in sixth grade.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home