
Mary thinks its funny to send me this picture repeatedly and scare the poop out of me. So now I'm gonna make you look at. I mean, why should I be the only one who suffers?

I have had some crazy and scary encounters with animals in the past week. It all started on Saturday when Josh and I went to go feed some geese. They were doing a lot of squawking and flapping and getting a little too close for comfort. Josh might say it was my own fault. I just don't have an arm for throwing bread. Then Kevin's cat, Skittles, attacked me. That is probably one of the scariest cats I have ever met. She seemed all nice and cuddly at first, then she made her move! Tuesday night Ann brough her boyfriend's German Shephard, Izan, over. He was still sitting in the car and I went and put my hand on the window and he leaped for me barking and growling. Let me just say this is not the first time he as done this. At least this time there was something inbetween us to protect me. This sort of sets me back with getting a big dog as a pet. Then tonight I was sitting outside with Cleo and one of the little bunnies that lives under our shed comes flying around to the front of the house and stops just inches from my feet. I didnt know what to do. Luckily Cleo was looking the other way. I tried to grab her so that she wouldnt attack the bunny but when I went to reach for her, she turned around and saw it. The bunny got away though and Cleo hissed at me. I'm sure she still loves me though. I would be okay if I didn't have anymore animal experiences for awhile.
Random Thought of the Day: My knees hurt so bad today.
Little Known Fact About Me: I double check everything. I'm always afraid I'm forgetting something.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home