Thursday, July 21, 2005
About Me

- Name: Jean
- Location: Marion, Iowa, United States
My name is Jean Fleming. I'm a college student and enjoy watching the Golden Girls. Oh, and also the Nanny. I spend two hours getting ready for class. My boyfriend Josh is cute and doesn't spend that much time getting ready for class.
Previous Posts
- This was my entertainment tonight. Watching Ann do...
- I spent all weekend with this stud! It was a hot w...
- I tried to upload a picture, but that was unsucess...
- Mary thinks its funny to send me this picture repe...
- This is what happens when I get bored. Sort of an ...
- Oh Stephrika, look at what has become of you. I sw...
- It was a weekend full of Josh, Josh, and more Josh...
- They call it a birdbath, but really its a univeral...
- Happy Father's Day! I think my dad had a pretty go...
- This is just an example of what a normal name plat...



3 Comments:
:(
Da-Ba-Dee-Da-Ba-Di
Haha, it took me a minute to figure that out, but now that I do I love it!
Post a Comment
<< Home