
This was my entertainment tonight. Watching Ann do Tae Bo. And let me just say it was VERY entertaining. She just sat there the whole time yelling profanities at Billy Blanks. "Well, I could do it if I knew what the f**k you were doing!" "How do you know how high my arms are?!" And so on. Through it all, I was just sitting and complaining how hot it was out on the porch. I lead such a sad life.

Speaking of working out and such, we were eating dinner tonight and my dad goes, "Jean is changing again. Her face is filling out." Then my mom continues with "You're getting fat, Jean! You did think I was trying to tell you something when I bought you the Weight Watches meals." It is true. I have been massively lazy this summer. Ashley and I have tried to work out, but after you work eight hours, going and working is really the last thing I want to go. Going home and ploppin down on couch is really what I envision. Its one reason why I can't wait to get back to school. I'll be a little more motivated.
Random Thought of the Day: Stupid people who ruined Subway cards for all of us!
Little Known Fact About Me: I actually had nightmares last night.

2 Comments:
Something about watching your twin sister get sweaty doing tae-bo screams porno movie plot.
I'm surprised you were able to snap a photo. I'd definitely not let you take a picture of that.
You'd like that to be a porno movie plot. And you dont even let me take a picture of you just sittin there. I'd have to sneak one in like I do with the rest of the pictures I take.
Post a Comment
<< Home