
I spent all weekend with this stud! It was a hot weekend, that's for sure, but it was still awesome! Any time that I spend with him is amazing. I love this picture of Josh. Of course he didn't know that I was taking it, otherwise he wouldn't have let me take it. Surprise pictures are the best though. There you catch people how they really are.

Speaking of pictures, I really need to start taking more. And ones that aren't just of my cat. Even though I know you all loving looking at her as much as I do! Maybe once it cools off a little bit, I can get outside and do more. Note the key word, maybe. I'm just kinda lazy.
Okay, thats all you get. Full House has been way too distracting lately. Josh knows all about it. :-)
Random Thought of the Day: I actually washed my khaki pants, then I get peanut butter all over them.
Quote of the Day: Me "I thought there was supposed to be waffers in it?" (from some reason Ashley died laughing at the word waffer.)
Little Known Fact About Me: I don't wear my retainers when I visit Josh.

2 Comments:
I forgot all about those retainers. I'm glad you don't wear them, though. I can just imagine the sound of you sucking spit through them all night. Ugh.
I don't suck spit through them all night! I have worn them once though when you visited me at school. It must not have been that bad since you forgot about it.
Post a Comment
<< Home