Well, I'm finally all moved in to my apartment. It has been a very long and tiring last few days. I took a few pictures of my apartment for all of you to see, but for some reason I can't quite get them to work right. I'll try again tomorrow and hopefully it'll work. I'm a little nervous to be spending my first night here all by myself, but I'm a big girl now and I'm just going to have to learn to deal with it. I know I'll be okay.
With school fast approaching I am getting more and more depressed. I am really, really not looking forward to this semester. Most of the classes I am signed up for I didn't want to take but was forced to since nothing else worked. You never know though, I may end up loving all of my classes. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, but it could happen.
Being how unbelievably tired I am, I think I'm just going to pop in a movie and pass out. Until next time.
Random Thought of the Day: Thank you to my parents and Mary for helping me move in today. I appreciate every minute of it.
Little Known Fact About Me: I didn't shower today.
With school fast approaching I am getting more and more depressed. I am really, really not looking forward to this semester. Most of the classes I am signed up for I didn't want to take but was forced to since nothing else worked. You never know though, I may end up loving all of my classes. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, but it could happen.
Being how unbelievably tired I am, I think I'm just going to pop in a movie and pass out. Until next time.
Random Thought of the Day: Thank you to my parents and Mary for helping me move in today. I appreciate every minute of it.
Little Known Fact About Me: I didn't shower today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home