Monday, August 08, 2005


They sure do! Josh looks so freakin sexy with his new haircut! It was a great weekend. I love just laying and doing nothing with him. We always plan to do things but then we never do them, but I love it. :-) Sadly I have to wait three more weeks to see him. He says it should go fast since we both have so much going on. I hope it does. Then it will be our Milwaukee trip! Posted by Picasa

The dilemma: I'm very possessive of my things. I'm okay with everyone using the pots, pans, and other cooking utensils that I was told to buy, but I bought myself this tupperware set and I'm afraid that if I keep them in the kitchen that everyone will think they are a free for all. Though I'm afraid if I keep them in my room that I'm going to look like a freak. I'm not really sure why its going to bother me if they use them but not the pots and pans. I talked to Krista about and she can understand my feelings. I guess its just something I'm going to have to get used to.

Random Thought of the Day: Ann decided to call me last night, when I was sleeping, when she saw that Mary and my mom had called her. Does that make any sense?

Quote of the Day: Erica "I match my pajamas to my sheets. But in my defense I change my sheets like twice a week!"

Little Known Fact About Me: I hate when they try to make child actors really 'cute' on tv shows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home