
Precious lady! Sophisticated mama!

I spent $100 last night at Target! Josh is always telling me that I need to get used to buying Target brand items. I don't think this will be a problem. Why would I buy a brand name aluminum foil with only 25 feet for $3.49 if I could get Target brand that was 75 feet for only $1.77? Life is so damn expensive and I'm way too cheap for it!
Let the count downs begin!
Hours Till I See Josh: 23
Days Till I move: 8
Days Till School Starts: 17
Days Till Milwaukee: 21
Happy Birthday today Mom!
Happy Birthday and Congratulations to Mary who graduates from ISU and turns 23 on Saturday!!
Happy Birthday to Kevin on Saturday as well!
Random Thought of the Day: I never know what to do with my tongue when I'm at the dentist.
Quote of the Day: Teresa "What do you mean rotisserie? Mary "You know, birds that go round and round."
Little Known Fact About Me: I like to suck jello through my teeth.

1 Comments:
Solid.
Post a Comment
<< Home