Friday, August 19, 2005

Oh sweet summer, come back to me. I would give anything for one more boat ride, one more day at the beach, one more weekend where I can just get in the car to see Josh. Okay, so at the time I didn't think it was the greatest summer. I guess its just me being afraid of whats to come. I'm not so sure why I'm so nervous. I'm sure I'll be able to handle it. Posted by Picasa

Well, the guys upstairs had another party last night. That is three nights in a row now. Josh had the opportunity of experiencing one of those nights. Not to mention the night I moved in. We finally got so sick of that last night Kim and I called the landlords and told on them. I think they deserved it. I mean, their music was so loud last night that we could hear the words perfectly to the music they had on. Now that is freakin loud. Not to mention all the stomping and thumping around they up there all day. Man. I guess I just need to get used to living in a college area and not in a quiet residential neighborhood.

I bought my books the other day. For four classes it cost me $371.15. I'm really hoping that my fifth class doesn't have books, and I'm thinking that it doesn't. It hurt to spend that much money on something I really don't want to buy, but what I need to.

Random Thought of the Day: I need to get out of my apartment. I'm starting to go insane just sitting around all day.

Quote of the Day: Jane (one of our landlords) "God damn them!"

Little Known Fact About Me: I don't like sleeping in anymore.

4 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

I miss you. If I win a bunch of moula playing poker, I'll buy you a car.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

I hope that happens. I would drive to see you every spare minute I have! I miss you so much!

12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING POSTING THAT PICTURE OF ME!!!!!

4:54 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

don't freak. i removed it for you.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home