Sunday, August 14, 2005
About Me

- Name: Jean
- Location: Marion, Iowa, United States
My name is Jean Fleming. I'm a college student and enjoy watching the Golden Girls. Oh, and also the Nanny. I spend two hours getting ready for class. My boyfriend Josh is cute and doesn't spend that much time getting ready for class.
Previous Posts
- And last but not least, my room! Even with all of ...
- My room will look a lot better once I get my bed, ...
- Well, I'm finally all moved in to my apartment. It...
- Mary said that she wasn't going to look at any of ...
- They sure do! Josh looks so freakin sexy with his ...
- Precious lady! Sophisticated mama! I spent $100 la...
- Sup. Listerine now has a new product. Its a pre-br...
- Sorry. This is sort of a dark picture but its pret...
- I'm blue.
- This was my entertainment tonight. Watching Ann do...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home