Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I didn't feel like posting a picture this time. Sorry.

Well, the first few days of school was interesting. I think its going to a pretty intense semester. I am pretty nervous about it, but as long as I plan well I should be able to handle it all. I about crap my pants when I walk into my Spanish class today and I didn't know a soul. I normally know at least one person in all of my past classes. Then I realize that about half of the class are native speakers, then my professor asks who are all graduate students and about three fourths of the class are. I couldnt understand hardly any of them when they spoke. Then I go to Crime and Public Policy and my professor, who seems to be an awesome guy, repeatedly tells us how many of his past students said that this class was the hardest one they have ever taken. Sweet. Also, for the first time, I have a woman professor for one of my major classes. Shes seems like a crazy woman. Shes pretty young still and has a eyebrow ring. All of it surprised me, for some reason. Hopefully I can deal with all of it.

Random Thought of the Day: I've been sick for the past few days, but I think I'm finally getting better.

Quote of the Day: Dr. Rhineberger "Don't come to class high...or drunk for that matter."

Little Known Fact About Me: Almost everything intimidates me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I speak italiano....."spaghetti"

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home