
A cute little prarie dog.

I had so much fun this weekend. The drive wasn't too bad. Of course I made Josh drive through the worst parts, but still, not too bad. The zoo was so much fun. I had been to it before, but luckily I was too young to remember most of it. They had a Stingray exibit this summer. For an extra dollar we got to go in and pet stingrays! They felt so creepy, but I loved it! The game was amazing. I had never been to a professional baseball game before and I loved every minute of it. Our seats were amazing and they Braves won! What more could we ask for? All and all an amazing trip.
Random Thought of the Day: I'm exhausted!
Little Fact About Me: It seems as though I never get enough sleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home